Air Duct Cleaning
Knowledge about the potential benefits and possible problems of air duct cleaning is
limited. Since conditions in every home are different, it is impossible to generalize about
whether or not air duct cleaning in your home would be beneficial. However, here are
some general signs and indicators laid out by the Enviroment Protection Agency (EPA.)
Signs and indicators
• When cleaning, you need to sweep and dust your furniture more than usual.
• After cleaning, there's still left over dust floating around the house that you can
• After or during sleep you experience headaches, nasal congestion, or other sinus
• Rooms in your house have little or no air flow coming from the vents.
• You're constantly getting sick or are experience more allergies than usual
• When you turn on the furnace or air conditioner there's musty or stale odor
Trust in Landmark Construction to help you file your insurance Claim
Both you and your agent are provided with a copy of the estimate.